Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow, first update! (again, only years later!)

So, I decided that it was about time to start a blog. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head and figured this would be a good way to get some random things out.

I decided to use Blogger because I have read some great things on this site and figure that it's simple design would be suitable to me. When I was signing up I noticed something weird. My username was taken!!! Generally that's not an issue on sites so I decided to check out this other "Crysanna". Lo and behold, I have found an account I created over 8 years ago!

Now I'm sitting here laughing at that last blog post. I think I was a little intoxicated writing it (although I could blame it on age). Yes, I still love exclamation marks. I think it's ironic that I've stated I am a procrastinator but that I will update it daily. My [first and] last post was 3000 days ago. Unfortunately, the procrastination thing is something I haven't been able to conquer but I'm going to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home